Thursday, May 31, 2007

It was only a matter of time...

Who wouldn't want to spend some time at Hogwarts or have a cup of butter beer in Hogsmeade? Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. and Universal Orlando Resort exploited this desire within Harry Potter fans by announcing the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in 2009. As much as I love all things Harry Potter, it makes me a little sad that it has come to this. It started out as a really good book series that got kids to read and use their imaginations and now it's become a multi-million dollar franchise. Still, as long as people are still reading the books I guess it's OK. Plus, this could be a fun theme park, although I'm guessing it will cost a pretty penny to get in (plus airfare to Orlando). I guess I have a few years to save up.
Read the article here.

No comments: