Sunday, January 29, 2012

Two Ways to See Michael Esper and Bobby Steggert on the Cheap

Two of my favorite young actors, Michael Esper and Bobby Steggert, will be starring in Assistance at Playwrights Horizons starting on February 4. The satire about a group of young assistants also stars Sue Jean Kim, Virginia Kull, Lucas Near-Verbrugghe, and Amy Rosoff. It is written by Leslye Headland and directed by Trip Cullman, whose previous collaboration was Bachelorette. I won't be reviewing the show for a few weeks yet, but I wanted to share two discount opportunities now because I know some of you will be wanting to see this.

If you are 30 and under, all tickets are $25 for the February 16 performance, followed by a 30 and under party. Use code PARTY and order here. Proof of age required at the door.

And here's a discount good for all ages:

Regular run: February 3-March 11
Tues 7, Wed-Fri at 8, Sat at 2:30 & 8, Sun at 2:30 & 7:30
Additional Monday evening perf February 27 at 7

Order by Feb. 21 and use the code HELPMEBLOG
$40 (reg. $70) for all performances Feb 3-19
$50 (reg. $70) for all other performances Feb 21-Mar 11

Online
Call Ticket Central at (212) 279-4200 Noon to 8PM daily
In Person: Ticket Central Box Office, 416 W. 42nd Street between 9th & 10th Avenues

3 comments:

Touchofgr3y said...

Thanks so much for posting about this! I've been really excited for this show and can't believe I just got $25 tickets.

Linda said...

You're very welcome!

Jillian said...

My Bowtie color would be purple because it is my favorite color
@Singaboutlove