Thursday, January 30, 2014

Contest: Win Tickets to Almost, Maine

Update: The contest is now closed. Congratulations Brett!

I've been a fan of Transport Group since I saw the company's site-specific revival of The Boys in the Band. Now the company is producing the first New York revival of Almost, Maine, about love in a fictional town. Playwright John Cariani also stars in this production, now playing at The Gym at Judson.

In order to win a pair of tickets, all you have to do is leave a comment on this post telling me a fictional town (it can be from a play, a movie, a book, etc.) that you'd like to visit. You can also tweet about the contest or retweet one of my tweets about it (if you enter this way, you must be following on Twitter to win). You can enter once each way for a total of two entries. A winner will be chosen at random from all the entries on Saturday, February 1, at noon. Please include your e-mail address or Twitter handle in the comments so I have a way to contact you if you win. Good luck!

3 comments:

Brett said...

Emerald City!

@Brett1800

Kendall said...

Eureka

Newkendall@yahoo.com

Vance said...

I'd say Stars Hollow but apparently that's right beside my town. (Pilot was shot nextdoor).