Thursday, October 01, 2009

Anyone Want to Buy Me A Plane Ticket to Berkeley?

For those who can't get to Berkeley before November 15 (I seriously considered making a trip while I'm in Los Angeles at the end of the month, but I won't have time), enjoy this taste of the American Idiot musical.

Now I'm not going to judge a musical based on a minute long clip, but I am surprised that it looks more cheesy than edgy. Visually, it reminds me a lot of We Will Rock You. But I'm still exited that this exists and I hope it finds its way to New York.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

one of my college roomies (the one I met and befriended at a paul mccartney concert... I still can't decide if y'all would get along or try to out-nerd each other, both beatles- and musical-wise ;) ) went to the 3rd or so performance and is going back for closing night of this run, and she had a lot of good things to say about it. She is an NYC sales rep for a Marin Country company, so she's basically bicoastal and can swing these sorts of trips :)

Linda said...

That's good to hear. I really want this to be good.

Manoj Sharma said...

Wow,
your blog has a fantastic video and very informative......Thanks for sharing with us..
From: Event Management Services