Monday, October 28, 2013

Contest: Win Tickets to Nothing to Hide

Update: The contest is now closed. Thanks to everyone who entered. The winner was picked at random. Congratulations Jose Solís!

Following a sold out run in Los Angeles, Nothing to Hide is now playing at the Pershing Square Signature Center through December 8. Sleight-of-hand artists Derek DelGaudio and Helder Guimarães star in this unconventional magic show directed by Neil Patrick Harris. I have a voucher to give away for tickets to see the show through November 5. Because that's coming up soon, I will pick the winner tomorrow at 3 p.m. to give the winner enough time to see the show.

In order to win, all you have to do is leave a comment on this post telling me why you want to see the show. You can also tweet about the contest or retweet one of my tweets about it (if you enter this way, you must be following on Twitter to win). You can enter once each way for a total of two entries. A winner will be chosen at random from all the entries on Tuesday, October 29, at 3 p.m. Please include your e-mail address or Twitter handle in the comments so I have a way to contact you if you win. Good luck!

12 comments:

Ryan T. said...

Because I do love me some live magic shows. :D

@sortathatboy

foodiemagician said...

as a fan of magic, art, and entertainment, it would be a dream come true.. :)

foodiemagician said...

@joshbeckerman would love a ticket to see this show..as a fan of art, magic, and entertainment, would be a dream come true! josh@joshbeckerman.com #foodiemagician

Matt said...

Would love to see this because I'm a big fan of NPH's work (and curious to see his output as a director).

-- Matt @hitormiss

Unknown said...

I grew up watching magic shows on TV, and I'd love to see how NPH is as a director.

Jerry S said...

Hey, I retweeted

@gerryinwp

Jerry said...

I heard these guys are great and I'm curious why the show is called Nothing to Hide .

js48@live.com

Monica said...

I love magic especially if it's unconventional. Neil Patrick Harris does great work and I'd really like to see a production directed by him. @mymusicboxes

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

I have never seen a magic show! So this sounds like a greta opportunity.

I RT-ed @josekicksass

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

Yay, thank you very much!

Unknown said...

OK so you cant get LAKER tickets through ticketmaster ie SOLD OUT. Or its just too hard to plan ahead of time if you can make a game due to work conflicts. this website

Lisa Jones said...

It was the best game i have been to this year. Lakers schedule I would go to another game but its all over for the Bulls. If they make it to the playoffs i will go to a game or two.