Monday, April 07, 2014

Contest: Win Tickets to Under My Skin

Update: The contest is now closed. Congratulations to the winner, @omgitzfern!

Do you want to see Kerry Butler in a new off-Broadway play? I'm giving away a pair of tickets to Under My Skin at the Little Shubert Theatre. It's about an eligible bachelor and a single, working mother who switch places and get to experience each other's lives. It's written by the husband and wife team known for the shows The Nanny, Three's Company, and Who's the Boss--Robert Sternin and Prudence Fraser.
In order to win a pair of tickets to see the show, leave a comment on this post telling me who you would like to trade places with if you had the chance. You can also tweet about the contest or retweet one of my tweets about it (if you enter this way, you must be following on Twitter to win). You can enter once each way for a total of two entries. A winner will be chosen at random from all the entries on Friday, April 11, at 4 p.m. Please include your e-mail address or Twitter handle in the comments so I have a way to contact you if you win. Good luck!

No comments: