Monday, October 08, 2012

Contest: Win a Nice Work If You Can Get It Cast Recording


Photo credit: Joan Marcus
Update: The contest is now closed. Thanks to everybody who entered. The winner was picked at random. Congratulations Alesandra! If you didn't win, check back in 10 minutes for another contest.

The cast album for Nice Work if You Can Get It will be released on October 30, and I'm giving away a copy. However you feel about the show starring Matthew Broderick and Kelli O’Hara and featuring Tony winners Judy Kaye and Michael McGrath, it's hard to argue against the cast album. It features 28 Gershwin songs including “Sweet and Lowdown,” “'S Wonderful,” “Let’s Call The Whole Thing Off,” and “Someone to Watch Over Me"and it sounds gorgeous. You don't have to take my word for it. To preview tracks on Amazon, click here.

There are two ways to enter:
1) Comment on this blog telling me your favorite Gershwin song (it doesn't have to be on the album).
2) Tweet about the contest or retweet one of my tweets about it.

You can enter each way once, for a total of two entries. You must be following on Twitter to win. A winner will be chosen at random from all the entries on Wednesday, October 10 at 10:00 a.m. (after I announce the winner, I'll launch another contest for tickets to a new Broadway musical, so check back for that). Please include your e-mail address or Twitter handle in the comments so I have a way to contact you if you win. Good luck!

If you have yet to see Nice Work, here's a discount code:
Tuesday – Friday Evenings, Wednesday Matinees
$69 - $89 (reg. $87 - $137)

Saturday – Sunday Matinees
$79 - $99 (reg. $79 - $137)

Visit BroadwayOffers.com and use code NWAUDLINK

7 comments:

Unknown said...

S'wonderful is definitely my favorite tune :)

Sarah P. said...

I usually go with "They Can't Take That Away With Me", but I have so many faves!! :)

Twitter: @ladystardust25

Katie said...

Let's Call The Whole Thing Off is one of my many favorites!

Randi said...

Let's Call the Whole Thing off is one of my favorite songs of all time!

@randigoblue

Ashley said...

By Strauss! @AshleyRaeBK

Alesandra said...

s'wonderful..what a great song. I loved the whole show but I found myself with that song stuck in my head for days after seeing it :)
twitter: alesandrak

Andy G. said...

I do really love "I Got Rhythm"

@andytgerm