Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Contest: Win Tickets to Chaplin

Update: The contest is now closed. The winner was picked at random from all the entries. Congratulations Sarah P.! I have two more Broadway ticket contests next week, so stay tuned.

Photo credit: Joan Marcus
If you haven't had a chance to see Chaplin the Musical yet (or you want to see it again), today is your lucky day. I've giving away a pair of tickets to the show, which stars Rob McClure as Charlie Chaplin and has a book by Thomas Meehan and a score by Christopher Curtis.

There are two ways to enter to win tickets:
1) Comment on this post telling me your favorite Chaplin movie. If you haven't seen a Chaplin movie, you can comment telling me why you want to see the show.
2) Tweet about the contest or retweet one of my tweets about it.

You can enter each way once, for a total of two entries. You must be following on Twitter to win. A winner will be chosen at random from all the entries on Friday, October 19 at 5:30 p.m. Please include your e-mail address or Twitter handle in the comments so I have a way to contact you if you win. Good luck!

For discount tickets as low as $49 to Chaplin the Musical:

Visit BroadwayOffers.com and enter code CLSD925


Or

Call (212) 239-6200 and use code CLSD925

Or

Bring this code to The Barrymore Theatre 243 West 47th Street (between 8th Avenue and Broadway)

Offer valid on select Orchestra and Mezzanine seats and subject to availability and prior sale. Not valid on prior purchases and cannot be combined with any other offer. All sales final; no refunds or exchanges. Telephone and internet orders are subject to standard service fees. All prices include a $2 facilities fee. Offer not available 11/19-25, 12/20-1/6/13. Other blackout dates may apply. Offer valid for performances starting 9/20/12 and expires 2/13/13 but may be revoked at any time.

9 comments:

Tyler Martins said...

The Immigrant!

Nicole S said...

The Gold Rush. I saw it on the big screen again in the last year or so and it was still very funny.

Sarah P. said...

City Lights

Twitter: @ladystardust25

Drew said...

I've actually never seen a Chaplin movie before. So I will say that I want to see the show because I've been impressed with Rob McClure's work onstage before, and I'd love to finally catch his Broadway debut!

@dfact1

Jerry S said...

The Great Dictator @gerryinwp

Jerry S said...

tweeted
https://twitter.com/GerryinWP/status/259010012003848192

@gerryinwp of course

Ali said...

I haven't seen any Chaplin movies, but I want to see the show! Back in the day I read a very early version of the script and I'm interested to see how it all turned out.

@judgementali

Payton Sherry said...

I haven't seen any of the movies, but I want to see the musical SO badly because there is an alumni from my school in it and I have friends who have seen it 10+ times already and told me I'm missing out! Also I met the little boy Chaplin in the show and told him I'd see it!

@pspaytonsherry

Elisa S said...

Either Limelight or Modern Times. Or The Dictator... Too much to chose from!!

@corellianjedi2